1934 OHC 4F 600 project

Post Reply
User avatar
paul.jameson
Holder of a Golden Anorak
Holder of a Golden Anorak
Posts: 3203
Joined: Wed Oct 12, 2011 3:04 pm
Location: Herefordshire
Contact:

1934 OHC 4F 600 project

Post by paul.jameson »

I bought the basis of this project about 18 months ago and decided today to do a loose assembly to see what is missing, at least in terms of the large parts. Although the engine is not yet assembled it came with new big ends done by Alpha and a newly rebored cylinder and pistons. I do have rather more of the gearbox than is shown but I don't yet have a complete clutch.

It will be some time before the bike is ready for the road..................

053A0013 lowres.jpg
053A0018 lowres.jpg
053A0020 lowres.jpg
Paul Jameson
34 OHC 4F 600 (project), 35 LG 250, 37 RH500, 52 ex ISDT KHA, 54 KH(A), 75 Healey 1000/4.
Former Machine Registrar & Archivist, General Secretary and Single Spares Organiser (over a 25 year period).
Now Archivist (but not Machine Registrar), Gauges and Clocks Spares Organiser.
Greg.Dobinson
Posts: 8
Joined: Mon Apr 27, 2026 2:18 pm
Contact:

Re: 1934 OHC 4F 600 project

Post by Greg.Dobinson »

Oh wow, very neat. That will keep you busy for a while. I am jealous of the headlight and front fender 😆
Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests