Acquaintance of mine has a 1921 Ner-A-Car lovely machine. Just found rebuilt and installed a different stronger engine what a great ride !
Frank
Search found 518 matches
- Wed Sep 16, 2026 3:41 pm
- Forum: Main Chat Forum
- Topic: Webbvorktreffen Netherlands
- Replies: 3
- Views: 696
- Tue Sep 15, 2026 3:44 pm
- Forum: Members' Bikes
- Topic: 1946 bitsa project
- Replies: 127
- Views: 131314
Re: 1946 bitsa project
Nice to see ! Not been riding for two years now we should talk and get together to pass on some things.
Recent woes involve throat cancer and likely never to ride again !
Frank
Recent woes involve throat cancer and likely never to ride again !
Frank
- Thu Jul 23, 2026 8:54 pm
- Forum: Forum Help
- Topic: Login issues
- Replies: 1
- Views: 5350
Login issues
For about five days now I am having to Log In to start browsing the forum and every time I change forum directories, I am kicked out, so have to log in again and again. This is new as I have for a long time now (years?) I have chosen to just stay logged in or it has recognized me when I open the ...
- Tue Jul 07, 2026 4:47 pm
- Forum: Members' Bikes
- Topic: Greg's 1932 Ariel Square Four 4F600
- Replies: 14
- Views: 4320
Re: Greg's 1932 Ariel Square Four 4F600
Hi Frank... I am in Northwestern Ontario abiut 2 hours drive from Winnipeg.
Any chance you have a front fender or headlight?
Ah yes a good distance ! Sorry no fender, last one went to an SB build and the headlight too.
Any chance you have a front fender or headlight?
Ah yes a good distance ! Sorry no fender, last one went to an SB build and the headlight too.
- Sat Jul 04, 2026 3:11 pm
- Forum: Members' Bikes
- Topic: Greg's 1932 Ariel Square Four 4F600
- Replies: 14
- Views: 4320
Re: Greg's 1932 Ariel Square Four 4F600
Greg,
Nice acquisition ; where are you located? I am in BC and although I don’t ride anymore have a few bikes and spares including two 1932 4f600 crankcases.
Frank
Nice acquisition ; where are you located? I am in BC and although I don’t ride anymore have a few bikes and spares including two 1932 4f600 crankcases.
Frank
- Wed Apr 15, 2026 4:38 pm
- Forum: Ariel Talk
- Topic: Spares cache in Canada
- Replies: 0
- Views: 2986
Spares cache in Canada
https://britcycle.com/Bikes/forsale/BCS ... ackage.htm
Would the club spares scheme consider a purchase like this ?
Would the club spares scheme consider a purchase like this ?
- Thu Mar 19, 2026 4:21 pm
- Forum: Main Chat Forum
- Topic: Semi Fluid Grease for Gearboxes
- Replies: 13
- Views: 2566
Re: Semi Fluid Grease for Gearboxes
Here in North America I have started using the John Deere “ Corn Head Grease “. It is available quite readily and a 01 grease so quite fluid. Pricey but the best availability here although I have an acquaintance who is a vintage MG owner and I have used his contacts a few times.
- Sun Jan 25, 2026 10:00 pm
- Forum: Main Chat Forum
- Topic: Hasn't been HERE for a while.
- Replies: 16
- Views: 6255
Re: Hasn't been HERE for a while.
Get well soon Karol ! I am wearing my socks.
- Sat Oct 04, 2025 8:41 pm
- Forum: Main Chat Forum
- Topic: club socks
- Replies: 27
- Views: 6896
Re: club socks
Yes, the postal strike is a bother but I remain wanting the four pair.
Frank
Frank
- Fri Sep 19, 2025 10:16 pm
- Forum: Main Chat Forum
- Topic: club socks
- Replies: 27
- Views: 6896
Re: club socks
I would like two of ArielKlub and two of rider. Let me know how to order.
Frank
Frank
