Draganfly poor service

Bikes or not. Whatever
FletchBurton

Draganfly poor service

Post by FletchBurton »

Hi All,
Is it just me or have the staff at Draganfly been taking courses on being rude and unhelpful. They also have no idea of their stock levels I have had no end of problems ordering parts both online and by phone. Only to find that they have no stock despite the computer saying they do. No notification of items not being sent or out of stock. There is a bloke bloke who's name begins with T who could be rude for England.
Any thoughts.
Cheers.
Fletch
Last edited by FletchBurton on Sun May 23, 2021 5:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.
tony.barnett
Holder of a Waxed Cotton Anorak

Re: Draganfly poor service

Post by tony.barnett »

I think you should take this up with Draganfly directly.
KOBI
Swindon Branch Combined Operations (Chairman and Secretary)
Ariels - 1913 TT Model, 20 Roadster, 28 Model D, 30 Model B, 38 VH, 52 VH
Velocette MAC, KSS Mk1
FletchBurton

Post by FletchBurton »

I did hence my post here. I was wondering if it just me.
Simon.Gardiner
Holder of a Golden Anorak

Post by Simon.Gardiner »

Not my experience, stock level is often an issue but I can remember the days before we had people re-manufacturing spare parts.
And I've always found the folk there very helpful even when they can't give you the answer that you want (although it has been a couple of months since I last phoned them)

SG
Web admin (webmaster@arielownersmcc.com)

'55 Huntmaster, '56 VH, ' 51 VH, '62 Arrow, '80 R100RT, '00 Sprint ST (now with a new Arrow project, and just now those 4-stroke Ariel parts can't even make one running bike...)
robjameson
Holder of a Silver Anorak
Holder of a Silver Anorak

Post by robjameson »

I have never had a staff member be rude or unhelpful, they are always a good source of hard to find parts (as are the AOMCC spares organisers, available to club members), a total lifeline, and where else are we going to get parts?

I know that they have been very busy through the pandemic, as people stay at home and work on their bikes, and their suppliers may well have been at home too, so it might take longer for parts to come back in stock.

I feel that with all things related to classic motorcycles, patience is the most important tool to have in your box.
Rob Jameson
AOMCC Member Number 4068
1957 Ariel VH
1954 Ariel KH
1948 Ariel 4G with 1920's Ariel Sidecar/Triumph Chassis
AOMCC Twin Spares Organiser
JohnnyBeckett

Post by JohnnyBeckett »

hi i find the staff all ways try and help you and never rude to me and at the moment a lot of them are working from home to take your ouders i think their stock needs updating a lot more , and i told them now they are doing triumph as well they are trying now to get parts for 3 makes of bikes i know over the years you can get fed up waiting for parts but wen i go up to see them they are always happy and i think they are a good bunch their , and wen they was in london to i have had my moans with them about parts but they can not give you what they waiting to come in, but at the end of the day they try and do their best for you
FletchBurton

Post by FletchBurton »

I agree in the past they have been helpful and I also remember the days gone when getting re-manufactured parts was next to impossible and hard to find parts were hard to find. It seems that recently customer service has slipped maybe it is just me maybe because they are now king of the heap and they know it.
As a side the rings that caused this out of stock at Draganfly were posted today from their supplier Cox and Turner for less than Drags.
Cheers,
Fletch
chris.matthews

Post by chris.matthews »

This Forum is NOT the place for "fletch" to bellyache.
Without this supplier my 39 VB; 48 4G and 52 B31 would not be roadworthy.
Cut some slack in Covid Season.
Regards
Chris
Mark Nazer

Post by Mark Nazer »

Chris, it’s a forum, Fletch is asking a reasonable question to the forum.
But for what it’s worth, I have only had a positive experience in my dealings with Draganfly for my Ariel and BSA’s.
Mark
Enjoy old age, you didn’t die young!
fpassmore

Post by fpassmore »

Last order came in with one item on back-order but shipped a week later in any case, new order this morning and confirmation already back so I have had only positive in the main. Must agree that patience is good tool when tracking down parts, he'll I just got a part for one bike that I have been looking for almost 3 years now.
Frank
'51 SQ4, '56 NH, '56 VH, '37 VH500 Red Hunter, '56 SQ4 (basket case), '49 Sq4 (basket case), '48 A7 BSA Twin, 12 other BSA's, 9 Norton's, 2 Triumph's, 3 Ducati's and 3 Japanese. Just crazed is all my problem is.