Bikes or not. Whatever
RoyT

Post by RoyT »

Hi All,just joined the club hoping to pick a few brains,I'm collecting an Arrow Sport on Sunday part restored by previous owner who was a mechanic,but sadly passed away suddenly last September before completing the restoration,so hopefully the work already done will be to a good standard.
The "Golden Arrow" was the first road bike I borrowed in 1964 so I'm taking a trip down memory lane as I'm sure many of us have done.
I'm not new to bikes having several in my collection that I've restored but the Ariel is a new venture,wish me luck :D and thanks in advance for any help,
Regards Roy
JohnnyBeckett
Holder of a Golden Anorak

Re: New member

Post by JohnnyBeckett »

welcome to the forum you will get a lot of help on the forum the members are very helpful and if you join the AOMCC you can get spares form the club spares and a lot more and good luck with your bike :!:
tony.barnett
Holder of a Waxed Cotton Anorak
Holder of a Waxed Cotton Anorak

Post by tony.barnett »

John Ellis (AOMCC 2-stroke spares organiser) has a wealth of information and knowledge on these bikes. And the AOMCC has a huge spares stock. Well worth a chat with him once you know what you need.
KOBI
Swindon Branch Combined Operations (Chairman and Secretary)
Ariels - 1913 TT Model, 20 Roadster, 28 Model D, 30 Model B, 38 VH, 52 VH
Velocette MAC, KSS Mk1
JohnnyBeckett

Post by JohnnyBeckett »

HE will have to be a AOMCC Member first to to access the AOMCC 2-stroke spares organiser :!:
Mark Nazer

Post by Mark Nazer »

I think Roy has said he has joined so won’t have any issues.
Roy, once you have your membership details, contact the forum admin. and let them know. Your name will then appear in red and people will see you are a member (plus you get more forum access)
Enjoy old age, you didn’t die young!
bob.keevil
Holder of a Nylon Anorak
Holder of a Nylon Anorak

Post by bob.keevil »

hi Roy
Good luck with your arrow , hope you have a thick skin as the unenligted don't under stand what good riding can be had on arrows ,the bikes can be a bit tricky but are always worth sticking with. Arrows are real Ariels.

Bob K