Page 1 of 1
1937 RH 500 Andy Tiernan
Posted: Fri Oct 02, 2026 9:41 am
by klaus gerhard
I just spotted this nice '37 RH. I checked all those details to compare with my 1938 RH 500. Vincent, what do you think about the horn bracket?
https://www.andybuysbikes.com/bikeshtml ... WVwE_Rw70g#
Re: 1937 RH 500 Andy Tiernan
Posted: Fri Oct 02, 2026 11:04 am
by Roger Gwynn
Nice bike, originally had high level pipe and a valanced front mudguard but was a VH. I think we all know what Vincent thinks...about horn brackets at least.
Re: 1937 RH 500 Andy Tiernan
Posted: Fri Oct 02, 2026 1:52 pm
by Paul Slootheer
And what about the valve gear…
Re: 1937 RH 500 Andy Tiernan
Posted: Fri Oct 02, 2026 2:35 pm
by mark.prizeman
Nice to see a bike with all those coslettised nuts and studs and the small set of chromed bits
The rear stay was changed, along with the head and mudguards - but not that much else,
Top fork spindle is a bit long?