Page 1 of 1
Rigid frame rearstand
Posted: Thu Oct 01, 2026 7:13 pm
by Paul Slootheer
Looking for a descent rearstand for a rigid frame…
Any one?
Re: Rigid frame rearstand
Posted: Fri Oct 02, 2026 12:14 am
by nevhunter
Don't they vary in shape depending on what exhaust system is fitted ? Nev
Re: Rigid frame rearstand
Posted: Fri Oct 02, 2026 9:42 am
by Roger Gwynn
No but there is a difference if a QD wheel is fitted, I don't know what the difference is and I think it was for 1 year only.
Re: Rigid frame rearstand
Posted: Fri Oct 02, 2026 1:43 pm
by Paul Slootheer
Apart from the differences Roger did mention there where no variations (as far as I know…) Draganfly made nice replica’s, but they are out of stock for quite some time…
My rearwheel is just the ‘plain’ fixed hub type.