Slickshift 50 gearbox oil additive
-
Alistair F
- Posts: 11
- Joined: Tue Jul 11, 2023 3:29 pm
- Contact:
Slickshift 50 gearbox oil additive
The gear change action on my 1958 350 NH is far from smooth and before I remove the gearbox and dismantle same it has been suggested that I try using Slickshift 50 gearbox oil additive to see if this improves things first. Has anyone had any experience of using this and is there any known reason why I shouldn’t try this? Any advice gratefully received!
-
Paul Slootheer
- Holder of a Golden Anorak

- Posts: 1021
- Joined: Mon Jul 30, 2012 5:47 pm
- Contact:
Re: Slickshift 50 gearbox oil additive
I suggest before you make use of a oil additive, first check if your clutch is freeing properly.
1953 Ariel VB project - 1950’s Rigid Matchless G3L project
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests
