NH Wiring Diagram

General electrical problems
Andy Williams

NH Wiring Diagram

Post by Andy Williams »

Is there a wiring diagram for a 1957 NH available on this site?
paul.jameson
Holder of a Golden Anorak

Re: NH Wiring Diagram

Post by paul.jameson »

Probably not, but there will be on the Ariel Owners Club site. Judging by the colour of your name on the forum, you may not be an AOMCC member. I recommend joining the Club as one of the best investments you could ever make. I admit to being biased here, but only as a result of something close to 50 years of AOMCC membership.

Incidentally, having found the wiring diagram, you may well need further advice on making the thing work.
Paul Jameson
35 LG (project), 37 RH500, 52 ex ISDT KHA, 54 KH(A), 75 Healey 1000/4.
Former Machine Registrar & Archivist, General Secretary and Single Spares Organiser (over a 25 year period).
Now Archivist (but not Machine Registrar), Gauges and Clocks Spares Organiser.
Simon.Gardiner

Re: NH Wiring Diagram

Post by Simon.Gardiner »

Andy:
Drags have wiring looms and also a doc with loom/wiring info (although I couldn't see a 1958 Ariel single diagram as such)
http://www.draganfly.co.uk/data/pdf/WIRING%20LOOMS.pdf
However the wiring will be schematically the same as your '57 350 AJS I suspect.
(There are often books/manuals on ebay - or as Paul suggests, join the AOMCC for access to the comprehensive online library.)

HTH

SG
Web admin (webmaster@arielownersmcc.com)

'55 Huntmaster, '56 VH, ' 51 VH, '62 Arrow, '80 R100RT, '00 Sprint ST (now with a new Arrow project, and just now those 4-stroke Ariel parts can't even make one running bike...)