My motorcicle

Paul Slootheer
Holder of a Silver Anorak
Holder of a Silver Anorak

Re: My motorcicle

Post by Paul Slootheer »

Vincent.vanGinneke wrote:Hello Nico,

Although I really appreciate that you tell us about your Ariel I would like to ask you to write in English.
Please use a translating app to have your messages translated.
Ofcourse we can all individually use a translating app to be able to read your messages but that is putting things upside down.
Thank you for keeping all -public- messages on this forum easely accessible for everyone.

moaning over.

regards, Vincent
私は、あなたは間違いなくこのポイントを持っていると思います。結局のところ、英語のフォーラムでは、ただし、ことがあります翻訳アプリケーションは、彼のブランドを支援することができますは、この男に言語が設定されていないこと私!ポールを考えてください。 :lol: :lol: :lol:

What a mess, if trying to translate this :o
No good sign...
Ian.Taylor
Holder of a Waxed Cotton Anorak
Holder of a Waxed Cotton Anorak

Post by Ian.Taylor »

Why not use Google Translate?
"Thank you very much for your comments, I am flattered!
Steve my carburetor is a Mikuni is not original but works well. And I also use the Google translator to communicate better, thank you!
Luis, excellent neighbor! I tell you that it is an NH 350 of 1952 and as for the spare parts, it is not easy, I hope that in Argentina it will be easier since I am in Colonia del Sacramento and it is a step to cross ...
Bruce, he does not do it since I do not overturn it much and I try not to let it happen."
NicoDeleon

Post by NicoDeleon »

Thank you very much for your comments, I am flattered.
Steve, my carburetor, is a Mikuni that is not original, but works well. And I also use the Google translator to communicate better, thank you!
Luis, excellent neighbor. I tell you that it is a NH 350 of 1952 and as for the spare parts, it is not easy, I hope that in Argentina it will be easier since I am in Colonia del Sacramento and it is a step to go ...
Bruce, he does not do it since I do not overturn it too much and I try not to let it happen. "