LDR

Anything about Ariels
Steven.Carter
Holder of a Platinum Anorak

LDR

Post by Steven.Carter »

I'm getting ready for my trip to Wales this weekend, done my oils, some air in the tyres, and my radio tuned into planet rock :P . looks like it could be a little wet so I have fitted my handle bar muffs, helps to keep my gloves dry, I hope. Must tidy the shed before I go though

I will post a few more pics during the weekend.

john.nash
Holder of a Golden Anorak

Re: LDR

Post by john.nash »

A combination of my wife working, and us owning a puppy and horse has meant the entire weekend is out.

In addition, my red hunter has broken spokes (the wheel builder put it together wrongly - and I am waiting for new spokes to come) and my VB/VH hybrid only has it's MOT today.
If it passes, then I may go up for the day ..... only 60 miles from here. Weather and break downs dependant (as the VB/VH ain't really been tested enough over easy short journeys yet)

Ho hum.
John Nash
AOMCC No.4119
''78 t140 bonneville, '77 BMW R80, '67 CJ750, 196-ish Ural M62 outfit, '51 VH500, '49 project Ariel , '47 VH twinport, '44 Ariel WNG, '42 indian 741b, '41 Ariel WNG and piles of rusty scrap ....
Steven.Carter

Re: LDR

Post by Steven.Carter »

Had a great time at the LDR and many thanks to all those who helped to organise it even the weather was great.

My wife Carol and Mary Rich came up in the car and also had a ball, except for my poor wet weather motorcycle trousers, which went down the road near Winchester when her boot flew open!! at least I wasn't wearing them this time :D

Always carry a spare oil pump, Dick did

Routine maintenance

john.nash

Post by john.nash »

He carries a spare oil pump ????????????? no, really ...........
John Nash
AOMCC No.4119
''78 t140 bonneville, '77 BMW R80, '67 CJ750, 196-ish Ural M62 outfit, '51 VH500, '49 project Ariel , '47 VH twinport, '44 Ariel WNG, '42 indian 741b, '41 Ariel WNG and piles of rusty scrap ....
Steven.Carter

Post by Steven.Carter »

He did have one, just in case! what a man
john.nash

Post by john.nash »

surely you mean "What a guy !!"

Sorry to have missed it really. On the plus side I did get my ariels mostly sorted and I will be at the AGM..
John Nash
AOMCC No.4119