XKO856 KH500 1956

Who has my old bike ? What was this bike? Pictures of your old bikes etc
marcus whatling
Holder of a Nylon Anorak
Holder of a Nylon Anorak

XKO856 KH500 1956

Post by marcus whatling »

Please could anyone help.This bike was sold in 1956 In Chatham Kent by a dealer of the name Frank Bannister of railway street.Its a bit of a long shot but swansea dvla want proof that this number belongs on the bike all I have is the reg number on the bike no reg docs or tax disc.But they might take an old picture of the bike or some other history.Any info please.
marcus whatling
Holder of a Nylon Anorak
Holder of a Nylon Anorak

Re: XKO856 KH500 1956

Post by marcus whatling »

marcus whatling wrote:Please could anyone help.This bike was sold in 1956 In Chatham Kent by a dealer of the name Frank Bannister of railway street.Its a bit of a long shot but swansea dvla want proof that this number belongs on the bike all I have is the reg number on the bike no reg docs or tax disc.But they might take an old picture of the bike or some other history.Any info please.
With the help and advice from this forum and others the old reg number has been reunited with the bike . So to anyone out there trying to retain an old reg number don't give up it does sometime work out :D DVLA even sent back all the relative paper work with the V5