for sale Ariel model B project

wimvissers

for sale Ariel model B project

Post by wimvissers »

For sale a 1930 model B project. The project is not complete and needs a lot of work doing it up. The frame has to be retubed in several places (extra lugs available), a lot of welding on the petroltank and oiltank, forks are not rusty but need straightning and welding.
If you're interested in the bike, there is a good petroltank and oiltank for sale in Slowakia.
A lot of the missing parts can be order new (handlebars, mudgards, primairy chaincase, top links, brake plate etc).
Transport to the UK can be arranged. I can send you more pictures. Not on the pictures a pair of WNG footrests and an extra barrel.
Price € 1450
Attachments
P1011225.JPG
P1011219.JPG
P1011223.JPG
P1011228.JPG
P1011215.JPG
wimvissers

Re: for sale Ariel model B project

Post by wimvissers »

A few pictures I loaded up are not visable. Those pictures are of some small parts and the front wheel.
wimvissers

Post by wimvissers »

A few pictures I loaded up are not visable. Those pictures are of some small parts, an extra piece of frame and the front wheel.
allan burgess

Re: Ariel model B project. service available

Post by allan burgess »

I have a jig for restoring those forks If a club member would like to borrow.--- it would be available. I like whisky . The Jig It is heavy 50KG
wimvissers

Post by wimvissers »

Hi Allen, very good !! By the way, I also like Whisky (single malt Islays). Perhaps useful information for potential buyers.