Sending parts using Interparcel

Bikes or not. Whatever
paul.jameson
Holder of a Golden Anorak

Sending parts using Interparcel

Post by paul.jameson »

On the second occasion I have used Interparcel they failed to collect the parcel today - despite offering that service, which I accepted and paid for. They acknowledged the order before their cut off time limit for collections today. I then received an email saying that they could not collect today and collection would be tomorrow.

This is a straightforward breach of contract so I consider Interparcel to be useless. I shall go back to using the Post Office, which might be a little more expensive but it works, and always has done for me.

Incidentally, the text above is cut and pasted from the feedback I put on their reviews site.
Paul Jameson
35 LG (project), 37 RH500, 52 ex ISDT KHA, 54 KH(A), 75 Healey 1000/4.
Former Machine Registrar & Archivist, General Secretary and Single Spares Organiser (over a 25 year period).
Now Archivist (but not Machine Registrar), Gauges and Clocks Spares Organiser.
steve.clarke
Holder of a Waxed Cotton Anorak

Re: Sending parts using Interparcel

Post by steve.clarke »

Yes I could relay a few Piss Poor Parcel delivery tales, Royal Mail is the best, Parcel Force on the other hand are a bit twitchy no card through the door being favorite at least you can track and rearrange.
Steve
57VH 58VH 56HS IN A 58FH Frame, mortal remains of a 57NH 1999 FZS 600
keith wainwright
Holder of a Nylon Anorak
Holder of a Nylon Anorak

Post by keith wainwright »

Hello Paul I have also had problems with Interparcel. I currently use myHermes you have the option to collect or drop off at one of their agents. Close drop off agents are listed on their Web site normally a Newsagent shop. I have sent a lot of stuff via myHermes with no problems. Also like a canary cheap cheap Keith
ian.scott
Holder of a Silver Anorak
Holder of a Silver Anorak

Post by ian.scott »

I like the drop off option when I send anything by Hermes .It means you can drop it in your own time without waiting in for the courier to call and collect which may be almost anytime.

Ian
Wali.Badger.Taylor

Post by Wali.Badger.Taylor »

About this time last year I ordered a new exhaust system for my Freelander and it never turned up, three weeks later I had a phone call from a bus garage three miles away saying they had my order delivered to them. stick to RM.
john.whiting

Post by john.whiting »

I had a bit of drama with a crowd,I finally managed to get in touch with the local driver,which solved my problem.His quote of the day"Mate you just have a package,you ought to buy a courier franchise off these clowns." Regards John.