Ariel leader petrol tap.

Pete-b

Ariel leader petrol tap.

Post by Pete-b »

Hi ever one,I have just joined here, what I am after is, a replacement petrol tap, with extension on the plunger, I have searched on ebay, and the two classic bike shops that are in Nottingham.
Thanks. Pete.
bh.sprint
Holder of a Waxed Cotton Anorak

Re: Ariel leader petrol tap.

Post by bh.sprint »

Hello,

New reserve petrol taps are available , with the correct extension to suit the Leader. You can also re-cork the old tap and add the filter. see www.arielbikes.co.uk

The only problem is,the last batch of taps have all been sold and the next batch will not be ready for a few weeks.

Brian.H.
Pete-b

Post by Pete-b »

Thank you so much for this info Brian.H. I have not seen or heard of the site before now, so I will have a good look in it.
Thanks again.

Pete.
bh.sprint

Post by bh.sprint »

Pete,

I run the site as a hobby, I make the spares on two days per week, which is why I run out when there is a heavy demand. I will be at the Ariel AGM in April with a display of items + some not on the site.

Brian H. Sheffield
Attachments
DSC02649 tap parts.jpg
Pete-b

Post by Pete-b »

Hi again Brian, I have just emailed asking how to get & pay for spares, as I would like one of your taps for my leader, I will try and get to the meeting, but can`t promise, because of medical appointments.
Thank you again for all the info, and when the taps are available could you let me know please.
Cheers, Pete.
bh.sprint

Post by bh.sprint »

Evening Pete,

The contact section on the web-site links to my personal e-address. Payment is usually by cheque but I do also have a paypal account linked to my personal e-mail. I will send my postal address off site or by a private message when the tap is ready.

Regards Brian.H.
Pete-b

Post by Pete-b »

Good evening Brian,
I don`t mind what ever method of payment you choose, or which way you want to contact me, if you choose cheque, that would be fine, as paypal might charge you for using it.
Thanks again, Pete.
bh.sprint

Post by bh.sprint »

Evening Pete,

I have a Leader petrol tap available ( the one with the extension ). If you contact me via www.arielbike.co.uk I'll give you my address or paypal details.

Regards Brian Hinchliffe Sheffield
Pete-b

Post by Pete-b »

Hi Brian, did you receive my PM ??, I can send a cheque or pay with pay pal, what ever suits you.
Regards Pete.
bh.sprint

Post by bh.sprint »

Afternoon Pete,

I've not received any messages, either via my site or the AOMCC site , my e-mail is bh@hinch.freeserve.co.uk , the Paypal account is connected to this . I think there is a way of using paypal without incurring their 4/5% charges. The taps cost £ 29-50 plus postage , which has just gone up again ! I think £ 2-80 is the current rate for the small package.
Regards Brian.H.