HT rear hub wanted

Phil.Clarke

HT rear hub wanted

Post by Phil.Clarke »

A chap called Steve is advertising an HT rear hub in this months mag, however his phone number is coming up as not recognised. If he uses this forum or if anyone knows who he is can he get in touch as I'm needing a rear hub for my HT
Phil
admin
Holder of a Golden Anorak
Holder of a Golden Anorak

Post by admin »

check with John Mitchell (editor) - he may have not got the number right ?
john.mitchell
Holder of a Silver Anorak
Holder of a Silver Anorak

Post by john.mitchell »

Yes there is a problem here. Fay inadvertently reversed two digits in the advert. The correct number should be 01472 852857. However, when I tried this number yesterday it also showed as unobtainable. I have just tried again and it now rings out with no reply. Steve Stirling has just moved (on the 3rd June) but has kept his old number. It may be that his provider has failed to move the line correctly.
Editorjohn
John Mitchell
Ex Editor Cheval de Fer (1998-2021)
Phil.Clarke

Re: HT rear hub wanted

Post by Phil.Clarke »

Thanks John I'll try that number
Your old HT is doing well - I've not ridden it much recently due to the VG usurping it to some extent but Steves ad for the hub has inspired me to start the next stage of putting it back to standard.
Phil
Mike.Morgan

Re: HT rear hub wanted

Post by Mike.Morgan »

Phil,

Malcolm Styles is good mates with Steve and should have a mobile number for him.

Mike
steve stirling

Post by steve stirling »

Hi phil just got round to joining the fourum.If you are still looking for a ht rearhub give me a ring.on the number on the inside cover of cheval.Sold the one in the mag;but may be able to help PLEASE DONOT PHONE AFTER 7.30.WEEKDAYS AS I WORK VERY ODD HOURS.Ta steve.s.