Price?

Bikes or not. Whatever
SyeButts

Price?

Post by SyeButts »

Hi all sorry if this is the wrong place on the forum to post. I bought a job lot of parts last week and i have a spare frame with alloy rear mudguard, nice free gearbox and engine (barrel,good piston and bore, good no head) it is still in the frame with magneto(that needs servicing) mounted oil tank and fork yokes with headlight shroud mounts and front wheel. All matching numbers with a dating letter for1956 NH350. It would be nice to sell so i can get money for my other NH350 to finish. Any idea what it is worth. Oh no timing parts or clutch or covers for those parts. I swapped a Honda project i had so i have no idea what its worth. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks
Vincent.vanGinneke
Holder of a Platinum Anorak
Holder of a Platinum Anorak

Re: Price?

Post by Vincent.vanGinneke »

Hello Sye Butts , what you could do is putting a (good) picture of what you have in the for sale section and ask for a bid
SyeButts

Post by SyeButts »

Vincent.vanGinneke wrote: Mon Jan 15, 2024 4:31 pm Hello Sye Butts , what you could do is putting a (good) picture of what you have in the for sale section and ask for a bid
Thanks Vincent good idea I will.
JohnnyBeckett
Holder of a Golden Anorak
Holder of a Golden Anorak

Post by JohnnyBeckett »

hi, and would put them in the classifieds parts you will get more members looking at them