Drawings

Bikes or not. Whatever
SyeButts

Drawings

Post by SyeButts »

Afternoon all I dont suppose anyone knows where i could find any drawings of a 1956 NH 350 frame and swinging arm with dimensions etc. Factory ones would be wonderful. Any help in pointing me in the right direction will be great .Thanks all.
Roger Gwynn
Holder of a Golden Anorak
Holder of a Golden Anorak

Re: Drawings

Post by Roger Gwynn »

I should be able to help with as I am the drawings officer for the club. Drawing E9/3125A will provide all the dims you might need, we also have drawings of many of the component parts. You will have to be a member to order, details on the web site - £5 for the 1st drawing and £3 for subsequent.
Roger Gwynn, Membership Secretary, curator of the Machine Register and the works drawings. Director of Draganfly Motorcycles, Craven Equipment and Supreme Motorcycles mostly retired.
SyeButts

Re: Drawings

Post by SyeButts »

Roger Gwynn wrote: Fri Dec 22, 2023 3:43 pm I should be able to help with as I am the drawings officer for the club. Drawing E9/3125A will provide all the dims you might need, we also have drawings of many of the component parts. You will have to be a member to order, details on the web site - £5 for the 1st drawing and £3 for subsequent.
Thanks Roger I will sort that out after the holidays. Have a good one