Log Book

Bikes or not. Whatever
charvey
Holder of a Nylon Anorak
Holder of a Nylon Anorak

Log Book

Post by charvey »

Hi All,
I wonder if anybody in the club can help me, I am trying to clear stuff out of a friends garage who died recently for his widow.
I managed to sell quite a bit at Stanford Hall this year( thank goodness the weather was kind) and in amongst the paper work is a brown log book for a 1923 Triumph model H 4HP. Is there a market for this kind of thing. I would just like to get as much as possible for all the bits and pieces for the widow lady and if there is a chance to get her something for the log book that would be great.
No Ariel stuff at all I am afraid, A Scimitar chassis and some MGB stuff and a BSA B25 chassis. All the motorcycle stuff has gone at Founder's day this year and last year, Regards Clive
Roger Gwynn
Holder of a Golden Anorak

Re: Log Book

Post by Roger Gwynn »

Do you know the model of Scimitar chassis, I know someone who is interested if it is for a Coupe.
Roger Gwynn, Membership Secretary, curator of the Machine Register and the works drawings. Director of Draganfly Motorcycles, Craven Equipment and Supreme Motorcycles mostly retired.
charvey
Holder of a Nylon Anorak
Holder of a Nylon Anorak

Post by charvey »

Hi Roger,
If you give me an idea of size, shape or where the chassis no is I will find out for you and i could take some pictures but it will not be for a few days as we are off on hol's on thursday thanks, hope thats o.k. Clive I am based near Stamford but the chassis is in Market Harborough.
Roger Gwynn

Post by Roger Gwynn »

No idea on any of that but I will ask my son who is the Scimitar enthusiast.
Roger Gwynn, Membership Secretary, curator of the Machine Register and the works drawings. Director of Draganfly Motorcycles, Craven Equipment and Supreme Motorcycles mostly retired.
Roger Gwynn

Post by Roger Gwynn »

Probs best to contact me direct rmg@draganfly.co.uk
charvey
Holder of a Nylon Anorak
Holder of a Nylon Anorak

Post by charvey »

Hi Roger,
Can we leave it for a week or so until I can get photographs then I will contact you direct
Regards
Clive