REAR SUSPENSION BRACKET

PaulWoolley

REAR SUSPENSION BRACKET

Post by PaulWoolley »

Good evening,
Can anyone help please, I am on the hunt for a rear suspension bracket
I notice that Draganfly doesn't list the rear suspension bracket at all, does this mean that it's not really needed because I cant find one for sale anywhere.
cheers
Paul
will_curry
Holder of a Silver Anorak

Re: REAR SUSPENSION BRACKET

Post by will_curry »

The rear suspension bracket spreads the load from the two suspension units and without it
the back of the frame will not be strong enough. The part number of the bracket is T2011
and it needs two 'dumbell' spacers T2077 and associated nuts and bolts. Draganfly lists
a second-hand bracket T2011 and has spacers but marked as 'low stock'.

I don't have any spare but I can photograph what I have later this evening if that's any help.
PaulWoolley

Post by PaulWoolley »

Hi Will
Many thanks I have bought the dumbell spacers from e bay, i will get straight onto drags for the used part
cheers
Paul
Stu.B

Post by Stu.B »

Interesting I bought a 1961 Arrow SS last year and have just completed a nut and bolt refurbishment there was the a rear suspension bracket fitted but no dumbbell spacers.All the rear panels lined up correctly for the securing bolts and i think I would have had problems as i assume these dumbbells alter the panel fit if they fit on top of the bracket.
stu.
will_curry

Post by will_curry »

Stu, that is interesting. On my late 1965 Arrow, originally a 200, the suspension bracket mounting
holes in the sides of the body won't line up without the dumbell spacers in place and the bracket
itself isn't a comfortable fit under the body.