Night ride in Sept/oct

Bikes or not. Whatever
bob.keevil
Holder of a Nylon Anorak
Holder of a Nylon Anorak

Night ride in Sept/oct

Post by bob.keevil »

Hi all
Would there be any interest and support for a 300 mile night ride set in the southern counties modeled on the old twenty/ thirties pattern. I was thinking of a round route starting in Hampshire going through Wiltshire ending at the services at Michealwood Gloucester and returning via Swindon, Newbury and Basingstoke.
September or October 2020 or2021

Just a though on a bright January day

Cheers
Bob K
bob.keevil
Holder of a Nylon Anorak
Holder of a Nylon Anorak

Re: Night ride in Sept/oct

Post by bob.keevil »

Hi All
Thanks for looking at my run idea, but with the deafening response I think I can take it that there is no likely uptake, the only response Ive had was from one club member who questioned his wiring and lighting, so I may as well drop the idea. It was just a thought on a January day of doing something different, may be it would be better for a day light run instead.

Cheers Bob K
Paul_Linden
Holder of a Silver Anorak
Holder of a Silver Anorak

Post by Paul_Linden »

Hello Bob, I would be interested in part of the way, say Salisbury to Gloucester. I joined you once a few years ago on a run you and some friends were doing. I rode the Exeter to Tavistock bit on a Matchless. I’m happy to say I now have two Ariels that are capable of long hauls, regards, Paul
Square 4 mk1, Square 4 mk2, BSA C12.
bob.keevil
Holder of a Nylon Anorak
Holder of a Nylon Anorak

Post by bob.keevil »

Hi Paul
Nice to hear from you again. We#ll have to wait and see if there is any more interest, thanks for coming back

Cheers Bob K