Downloading price list

Post here for help with the forum
Colinbrindley

Downloading price list

Post by Colinbrindley »

Hello, I struggle to download any price lists from the members area, I`m trying to look at the list of Gauges and price list. Any ideas.
Thanks Colin
1947 Square four ironhead.1943 BSA WM20.1948 Brockhouse Corgi in bits. A very patient MRS.
dave.owen
Holder of a Golden Anorak

Re: Downloading price list

Post by dave.owen »

Some prices are in cheval
AOMCC Treasurer
admin

Post by admin »

Colin - is the problem with finding where the list is or getting it onto your computer?
(Also moved you into the AOMCC members group - red names - helps us to know what resources you can legitimately access...)

SG
Colinbrindley

Post by Colinbrindley »

Hi The problem is I can find the gauges price list but when I try to download it says file is not secure and will not download.
1947 Square four ironhead.1943 BSA WM20.1948 Brockhouse Corgi in bits. A very patient MRS.
admin

Post by admin »

Colin
Does it offer you an over-ride for that? (Maybe for downloads from the website, or for that particular document?)
I suspect it's something to do with your security settings but I don't know what software you're running or how you've got it configured.
It's not a problem I have and I think this is the first time this issue has been raised.

Edit: I've emailed you a copy of the 'gauges' spreadsheet , as an attachment - although you might still have the same problem with it.

SG
Colinbrindley

Post by Colinbrindley »

Thanks, got your email and that worked, I think you are correct and it is my security settings. I will get the IT chap at work to have a shufty.