Ariel VB RegKFD 657

Who has my old bike ? What was this bike? Pictures of your old bikes etc
TrevorS

Ariel VB RegKFD 657

Post by TrevorS »

Hi, Ariel VB, reg KFD 657 was sold from the Walsall, West Midlands area approx. 2 years ago to someone in North Wales. This machine had quite an interesting history in Walsall from around 2000/2001. This history is prior the bike being owned by Daryl Munn. If the current custodian of the bike is an AOC member I would be pleased to pass the storty on.
Roger Gwynn
Holder of a Golden Anorak

Re: Ariel VB RegKFD 657

Post by Roger Gwynn »

Hi Trevor, the last owner that is in the club's machine register (January 2022) is Andy Fox who is not currently a member but he may be a member of the forum. If you want to contact him, send me a message and I will forward it to him, he can then reply if he wishes. I don't have any details of when Daryl Munn owned the bike and would like to add any names, town and dates to the register, that you may know of. I only have Alfred Wooley listed in 2000 and Pembrokeshire Classics in November 2021. membership@arielownersmcc.com
Roger Gwynn, Membership Secretary, curator of the Machine Register and the works drawings. Director of Draganfly Motorcycles, Craven Equipment and Supreme Motorcycles mostly retired.
JohnnyBeckett

Re: Ariel VB RegKFD 657

Post by JohnnyBeckett »

hi it is on the Dvla site as being taxed and it was register in the UK in 2000, so it may be still on the road and you may be lucky and find it