Paint Shop Recommendation Fpr Arrow

Greg Savage

Paint Shop Recommendation Fpr Arrow

Post by Greg Savage »

Does anybody know a paint shop that they can recommend to strip and repaint my 1962 Sports Arrow? I live in north east London, but would be happy to deliver to a company that could be trusted. Thanks.
JohnnyBeckett
Holder of a Golden Anorak
Holder of a Golden Anorak

Re: Paint Shop Recommendation Fpr Arrow

Post by JohnnyBeckett »

hi Greg , you can look for someone that does enameling , or powder coating which is not as smooth as enameling it depends on what type finish you are looking for , there is a lot in and around london , the one i did use in London has now gone overheads now have got to much to keep going with lockdown and rates etc :cry:
simon.holyfield
Holder of a Platinum Anorak

Post by simon.holyfield »

I've just completed a job using D. J. Spray Services in Aslacton, Norfolk which I'm very happy with.
IMG_20231024_182148.jpg
Fancy a trip to the country?
cheers

Simes

'51 Square Four,
'58 Huntmaster,
'42 W/NG,
'30 Model A
https://ariel-square-four.blogspot.com
DarrenRussell916

Post by DarrenRussell916 »

That's good to know Simon, they were on the short list for contacting re painting the tank etc of my Arrow; looking at the pic of your machine, I think they will be No 1 on my list. Was there a long lead in time when you had your work done?

Cheers

Darren

simon.holyfield wrote: Fri Oct 27, 2023 7:35 am I've just completed a job using D. J. Spray Services in Aslacton, Norfolk which I'm very happy with.

IMG_20231024_182148.jpg

simon.holyfield

Post by simon.holyfield »

DarrenRussell916 wrote: Fri Nov 03, 2023 3:33 pm That's good to know Simon, they were on the short list for contacting re painting the tank etc of my Arrow; looking at the pic of your machine, I think they will be No 1 on my list. Was there a long lead in time when you had your work done?

Cheers

Darren

simon.holyfield wrote: Fri Oct 27, 2023 7:35 am I've just completed a job using D. J. Spray Services in Aslacton, Norfolk which I'm very happy with.

IMG_20231024_182148.jpg

Couple of weeks, it depends on what he's got on. I'd ping him a message and see how busy he is.
cheers

Simes

'51 Square Four,
'58 Huntmaster,
'42 W/NG,
'30 Model A
https://ariel-square-four.blogspot.com
Greg Savage

Post by Greg Savage »

JohnnyBeckett wrote: Thu Oct 26, 2023 10:57 pm hi Greg , you can look for someone that does enameling , or powder coating which is not as smooth as enameling it depends on what type finish you are looking for , there is a lot in and around london , the one i did use in London has now gone overheads now have got to much to keep going with lockdown and rates etc :cry:
Thanks very much Johnny, much appreciated. Greg.
Greg Savage

Post by Greg Savage »

IMG_20231024_182148.jpg

Thanks Simon, much appreciated. Your bike looks great, I will give them a ring. Greg.