Norfolk

Bikes or not. Whatever
simon.holyfield
Holder of a Platinum Anorak
Holder of a Platinum Anorak

Norfolk

Post by simon.holyfield »

Hello fellow East Anglians...

How many of you are there living in these far flung eastern parts of the country? I go to a few local VMCC events, and one of my friends has a VB (and is a club member) but I see very few Ariels up here in North Norfolk.

Maybe I need to get out more...
cheers

Simes

'51 Square Four,
'58 Huntmaster,
'42 W/NG,
'30 Model A
https://ariel-square-four.blogspot.com
JohnnyBeckett
Holder of a Golden Anorak

Re: Norfolk

Post by JohnnyBeckett »

hi, there is a good frew Ariel's tuckaway in Norfolk, the same as with in London you very rare see Ariels running around unless you are at the Ace cafe , or following Me on one of mine
Julian Murphy
Holder of a Waxed Cotton Anorak
Holder of a Waxed Cotton Anorak

Post by Julian Murphy »

Simon.

NH here in West Norfolk.
Adz.F
Holder of a Nylon Anorak
Holder of a Nylon Anorak

Post by Adz.F »

Not too far but not norfolk.....near Ely with my WNG
kevinbowman

Post by kevinbowman »

I am based near Kings Lynn Simon 1951 KH 500 have taken it to Reepham and Whitwell on a few occasions. A big county hence being all well spread out.
Roger Gwynn

Post by Roger Gwynn »

As Kevin says the problem with Norfolk is that we are pretty spread out. The Wanglian branch struggles to get more than 6 members to a meeting, I no longer go as it is an 80 mile round trip using the not very nice A11 or even further and longer using back roads. We have 28 current members listed with an NR postcode, some of the county is covered by IP code, 30 members and PE code, 25 members.
Roger Gwynn, Membership Secretary, curator of the Machine Register and the works drawings. Director of Draganfly Motorcycles, Craven Equipment and Supreme Motorcycles mostly retired.
Ian.L.A

Post by Ian.L.A »

Hi there,
I joined the AOMCC earlier this year ahead of acquiring a1963 Leader, currently in the garage awaiting a new front tyre and a little TLC. I'm seriously considering the meeting at the Ace Café next weekend although not on the leader. It'll be my first event which I very much hope to attend. Closer to home (near Swaffham, IP post code) I'd like to try and get along to a more local meeting.
Roger Gwynn

Post by Roger Gwynn »

You are only 27 miles from the monthly Wanglian meeting, good yarn to be down there. See back of mag for details.
Roger Gwynn, Membership Secretary, curator of the Machine Register and the works drawings. Director of Draganfly Motorcycles, Craven Equipment and Supreme Motorcycles mostly retired.