british bike day

Bikes or not. Whatever
ken-drink
Holder of a Nylon Anorak
Holder of a Nylon Anorak

british bike day

Post by ken-drink »

at the red lion this sat 27-5-23 from approx 11am, a free event, pub will be open and BBQ in the garden, tea and coffee available, one of the local dealers is bringing a selection of the new enfields and the new goldstar for people to look at and possibly have a test ride so bring your licence,
the red lion in cassington is approx 4 miles west of oxford just off the A40, turn at the traffic lights if on the A40.
i will be there, not sure what bike i will ride, could be the A7ss or the fieldmaster.
dave.owen
Holder of a Golden Anorak
Holder of a Golden Anorak

Re: british bike day

Post by dave.owen »

I'll be there but on a Norton
AOMCC Treasurer
volker.halbach
Holder of a Nylon Anorak
Holder of a Nylon Anorak

Post by volker.halbach »

I cannot make it, so there probably won't be a nice lineup of Ariels like last year.

Perhaps it would be nice to meet up with Ariels on one of the Monday evenings in Cassington.
ken-drink
Holder of a Nylon Anorak
Holder of a Nylon Anorak

Post by ken-drink »

Sounds a plan, I will be there.
charvey
Holder of a Nylon Anorak
Holder of a Nylon Anorak

Post by charvey »

Its was really good day I was there, they also arranged for test rides on Royal Enfields and the new Bsa a good do and there was a few Ariels plus a lot of other interesting stuff look out for it next year.
It was full of bikes at the back of the pub in the so get there early next year plenty of parking around the green and at the front of the pub,Clive.
ken-drink
Holder of a Nylon Anorak
Holder of a Nylon Anorak

Post by ken-drink »

yes it was a good day, had a go on the new goldstar, very nice, a little bit of vibration, the other half liked it and she said it was comfy so i guess thats it, would like some different bars on it a bit to wide for me and the mirrors see my elbows so a couple of mods needed, it was nice to ride and is supposed to be good on fuel. would like a centre stand on it, not a heavy bike and its quite slim so its a possible replacement for my sr400 yam which she does not like, also it has an electric leg which is very usefull.