Draganfly web site

Bikes or not. Whatever
BobWard

Draganfly web site

Post by BobWard »

When I click on bookmarks for drags it brings up a new website and none of the parts link work. I have googled the page and it is this new web site and does not work on my iPad, all I get is 401 page not found. Bob
1958 Huntmaster
1957 VH 500
1960 FB Cruiser 84
rschurr

Re: Draganfly web site

Post by rschurr »

Yes, they have a new website. It works very well on my PC, is a more modern design.

But ... all my account details were lost, my address and shipping details as well as the e-mail address were mixed with another customer
and you will no longer see previous orders. Fixed it manually.
Rudolf
1923 James Model 12 500ccm v-twin -- 1960 Chevrolet Corvette C1
1926 Douglas EW 350ccm flat-twin -- 1967 Chevrolet Corvette C2
1936 Motosacoche 500ccm single --- 1979 Chevrolet Corvette C3
1948 BSA A7 500ccm parallel twin -- 1955 Ariel Square Four MKII :!:
BobWard

Post by BobWard »

My second post “ Answering my own question.” Is not showing up so here goes Clicking on the menu blue word links throws up 401 page not found but by clicking on 3 picture links got me to the parts photo and numbering but now I cannot open my account to basket or my account link which throws up the same error 401 . I give up and continue other bike parts reassembly for now.
1958 Huntmaster
1957 VH 500
1960 FB Cruiser 84
JohnnyBeckett
Holder of a Golden Anorak
Holder of a Golden Anorak

Post by JohnnyBeckett »

its shows its got lots of parts in stock that it did not have before the change of the website :?: or is it still like that wen you order or ring up for parts they are out of stock , wen the site says it is in stock and i can not see their news letter they send me every month :?: :? :? and i like to see the part with the VAT on as well in the uk like it did have, and i did not see what was wrong with the old website apart from updating the stock list :?: i know i have just come out from having a life changing operation but i did not think it meant my DRAGS website as well :lol: :lol: :roll:
BobWard

Post by BobWard »

[img]
DA581AC4-662F-4EA8-9613-D4E32C58B3A5.jpeg
[/img]Success after 4 hours with help on the chat I think Gwynn. I abandoned the iPad and wound up the Laptop which gave me immediate access and was able to find and add to my Basket but when I went to pay All My Details had been changed to Paula Pelion of the US of A so please take a look at your account details if you are a drags customer.
1958 Huntmaster
1957 VH 500
1960 FB Cruiser 84
keith.mettam
Holder of a Waxed Cotton Anorak

Post by keith.mettam »

Works ok on my laptop but after logging in (and going through the 'I'm not a robot' bit) you will need to go to your address details and update them, both the Billing Address and Shipping Address pages, saving each pages changes at the bottom. Once updated and saved your details should be and stay correct. Couldn't see my account number anywhere though. Other than that it all works fine.
GuyWalton
Holder of a Nylon Anorak
Holder of a Nylon Anorak

Post by GuyWalton »

Glad you posted this I have some back orders still to be delivered which are no longer there . Also the many orders i have made in the past are all gone now . Ive emailed them to ask about my back orders which also states they have excellent stock levels but ive never received them .
51 mk1 Areil Square Four
55 DB 500 BSA Gold Star
55 Matchless G9
67 BSA B44
06 Ducati 999R
john.bebb
Holder of a Nylon Anorak
Holder of a Nylon Anorak

Post by john.bebb »

Yeah, Drags new website is a minefield - I too had my account details changed to some guy in the States... I'm in the UK & have had an account for several years.
'Tis a shame that in several instances there is little or no alternative to using Drags for spares etc. but do be aware they are reselling Acme Stainless stuff at some >= 20% mark-up... (Acme Stainless advertise in the Club Magazine)
likewise some items (e.g.Sq4 rods & camshafts), are far less expensive if you obtain them straight through Club Spares.
Cheers, John
Ian.Taylor

Post by Ian.Taylor »

I logged in OK but all my information is now gone.
I now have to type every thing back in..Uggg
Gui.dorey

Post by Gui.dorey »

Thanks for the warning. I decided to check my account and I was transformed to an American with an UK email address from somebody else.

All corrected now.
1951 Ariel Square Four MKI
1954 Ariel NH Red Hunter
1929 BSA Sloper
1946 BSA B31 (project)
1954 BSA C11G
1960 Harley Sportster XLH
1951 Harley WL 45