Harley in Croatia

Bikes or not. Whatever
aljosa.kubaska

Harley in Croatia

Post by aljosa.kubaska »

This mounth is Harley's General meeting near my town. Possible that somebody from our Club is coming here?? Would be good to drink some beer together. Aljosa
admin
Holder of a Golden Anorak

Post by admin »

Harley who ??
adrie.degraaff

Re: Harley in Croatia

Post by adrie.degraaff »

Hi Aljosa,

I know how frustrating it must be that you'r not in a position to come to the rally in England but there are not many Ariel members with a Harley.

The best way to see the Ariel famely is organising an Ariel rally in Croatia short before or after the Ostrian rally.

Adrie.
aljosa.kubaska

Post by aljosa.kubaska »

Hi Adrie, You know my dream is to do it. I would like to see Ariels here and may be some Harley's will join us (because of beer).
Hi admin , Harley Davidson club has general meeting here and there are lot of motorcycles (not only Harley's).I was thinking that amang few Ihousands motorcycles could be somebody from our Club. Good idea but no results.
john.nash

Post by john.nash »

Adrie,

Have you got any idea of the number of AOMCC members in your country and where they might be ?

cheers

John
John Nash
AOMCC No.4119
''78 t140 bonneville, '77 BMW R80, '67 CJ750, 196-ish Ural M62 outfit, '51 VH500, '49 project Ariel , '47 VH twinport, '44 Ariel WNG, '42 indian 741b, '41 Ariel WNG and piles of rusty scrap ....
adrie.degraaff

Post by adrie.degraaff »

Mick Small will know.

Adrie.
aljosa.kubaska

Post by aljosa.kubaska »

I think that I am alone. I know for 7 Ariels here. (3 are mine). Interesting thing is that people here has knowledge about Ariel. There was an Ariel shop in Zagreb in '30es. The seller's name was Fisher. Two of mine Ariels are coming from this shop. Sometimes you can find very old photos with Ariels from my aerea. The Ariel owners on the photes looks proud near their motorcycles. Last saturday I have gone to see Harley's meeting. One policeman asked me : ''And where is your Ariel''. I was with friend motorcyclist. He told: ''Look he know for Ariel''. Of corse my Ariel is in the road from 1980 and I ride it through my country. So the people would be surprised to see once in the future gang on Ariels. Two years ago I have organized 3-day's rally on Peljesac (beautiful half island in Dalmacija). It was advertised in Cheval. For AOMCC members everything was free. Rally was perfect but without Ariels. Only mine. I will do it again but these years are hard for living here in Croatia. That was the reason that I said ' it is my dream'.
Aljosa
aljosa.kubaska

Post by aljosa.kubaska »

I have found interesting photo from my collection. Joung lady is Hanja Boskovic on Ariel 500. She took 3rd place in the moto race in Croatia. It happened in Zagreb in 1930. Huu problem I don't know how to hang photo here.
Attachments
Cro Ariel 600 001.jpg