square four engine parts wanted

chaz.wheeler
Holder of a Nylon Anorak
Holder of a Nylon Anorak

square four engine parts wanted

Post by chaz.wheeler »

evening all. bit of a sob story really. I didnt get a square four engine completed in time for my land lord before his passing on. problem is he willed the bike to his son. Now as no money was left to pay off debts and bills and funeral expenses, his wife is not going to help having taken control of the yard I am looking to finish off the 4 pipe engine for his son who along with his brother-in-law, as executors, have not the funds to pay debts let alone rebuild the motor.

due to a barn fire 4 years ago a lot of small parts were lost from the stripped down motor, and swept up in the debris. looking for many of the smaller internal parts, tensioner, shock absorber,valve collars, seats, even tappet guide block plates, oil banjos. or what have you.
would look to replace nuts and bolts as normal but probably valves and a good set of +60 pistons or may be rods as one is twisted slightly.
trouble is the small bits are a large quantity and although individually not much they add up in total.
if any one can help it would help me , Im also looking to put another 4 motor into a huntmaster, I have cases, cranks and frame . so any thing would be good as long as cheap or free. thanks