Ariel NH350 1958 - NOW SOLD

mlherman

Ariel NH350 1958 - NOW SOLD

Post by mlherman »

Thanks to those who called - this bike is now SOLD at asking price. Restored professionally in 2005, owned by my father and I since then and only covered about 2000 miles. ENGINE: Complete rebuild, rebore, new piston, new main bearings and crank seal, new big end, rebushed and reamed small end, valves, rockers, springs and cams all good. New oil pump, rocker and timing cover faces skimmed where necessary. Engine is completely oil tight. GEARBOX: Complete rebuild. All bearings renewed, lay shaft bushes replaced, selector mech, pins, detent spring and kickstart return replaced. Gearbox never misses, but does whine a little in 3rd. CLUTCH and driveline: New friction plates and roller bearings. New chains. Engine, clutch and gearbox sprockets renewed or re-machined. CHASSIS: New front fork seals and bushes. New wheel bearings front and rear. New head race bearings. New Hagon rear shocks ( also have a new set of original Girlings). Tyres and tubes have about 5K miles on them, so like new - Avon Speedmaster. New oil lines and brakes relined. Frame laser checked for straightness, all fine and repainted. Wheels original and good chrome. Re chromed exhaust TANK: Like new .. completely refurbished and repainted in 2010 (cost a small fortune £650) gleams like new! New tank rubbers and badges. ELECTRICS: New electronic ignition and battery fitted in June 2012 ( cost £250) Converted to 12V. New Lucas light switch, New CEV reflector, all wires and bullet connectors renewed. Provision made for indicators if required. CARBURETTOR: New Mikuni with pancake filter fitted - runs great ( Amal available with burgess air filter). New plug. This is a great bike, loads spent, totally reliable, runs great and ready to go with a new MOT £2950 ovno. You can see some pictures here http://www.flickr.com/photos/61699348@N05/ My email address is m_herman1@yahoo.co.uk or call me on 07801 081056. The bike is in Surrey. Michael.