My old BI-NH 350 still in Germany?

Who has my old bike ? What was this bike? Pictures of your old bikes etc
peter.gouws

My old BI-NH 350 still in Germany?

Post by peter.gouws »

This was in the winter of 2003, outside the house, where it parked every night. Every morning it took me to work at 06:30, even at -23˚C... Never let me down!
This was in the winter of 2003, outside the house, where it parked every night. Every morning it took me to work at 06:30, even at -23˚C... Never let me down!
Hi everyone,
the thought has crossed my mind to try to relocate this bike through the German Authorities, however the privacy laws get pretty much in the way, even if I did find a way in...So, does anyone out there know the whereabouts of my beloved daily driver in Bielefeld? It went somewhere quite far away, as I remember, but still in the Big 'D'...the new owner was so kind as to photocopy my original copy of the 1932-1939 'Book of the Ariel' and send it tom then, but I failed to keep his address or even the 'numbers' of the machine...I would so like to know where it is now. More pictures on http://www.classicbikenut.com/ClassicBi ... _Pics.html. The machine was mostly standard, except for a petrol tank that came off a Sunbeam S8!! That's how I bought it, and that's how it stayed. Big Tank and actually looked great, so I had no reason to change it! I did around 35.000 Kilometres in just over two years on that bike. We became good friends very quickly and I was never let down, I hope the bike felt the same!
peter.gouws

Re: My old BI-NH 350 still in Germany?

Post by peter.gouws »

Guess what?! I just found the old dating document that I was sent by Roger on the 4th November 2002...
Attachments
Amazing what you find after 10 years and 5 moves of over 20.000kms
Amazing what you find after 10 years and 5 moves of over 20.000kms