Holder of a Platinum Anorak
Holder of a Platinum Anorak

Leader Briefcase

Post by Steven.Carter »

Roger James
Holder of a Silver Anorak

Post by Roger James »

Interesting, nice to see one of these being advertised as they are the rarest item of all the Optional Extras made for the Leader.
I purchased one off ebay in 2007 and had to bid strongly to win the auction at £165, it seemed a lot of money then but was happy to pay the price and secure such a hard to find item.
I don't think I've seen another one advertised on ebay since although I have managed to pick up one of Erik Howards reproductions for the same price through a private sale.
They are around but difficult to source if you actually set out to find and buy one.
I'm sure this one will sell and it might encourage other owners of these cases to sell them on or even for someone to re-start making reproductions at a lower price that I'm sure many owners would be willing to buy.

Jess
Roger James

Re: Leader Briefcase

Post by Roger James »

Amazing isn't it, you don't see one of these Leader briefcases for sale for years then two turn up on ebay in quick succession, another one for sale this week in Basingstoke with a starting bid of just £20. Item number 151552385820.

Happy Bidding. Roger