Wanted, Ariel Leader for restoration.

Micky P

Wanted, Ariel Leader for restoration.

Post by Micky P »

Hi, I am looking for an Ariel Leader restoration ( a summer 2013 project ) if anyone has or knows where one maybe ?

Thank you.

Michael.
AWhitford

Post by AWhitford »

Hi, I know of an Ariel Leader but it is in Maidenhead, about 200 miles from you. If you are willing to travel that far ask me some questions and I'll try to find out the answers for you. I work for a charity for children and adults with special needs (http://www.tvap.co.uk ) and we have been offered the bike to sell to raise some funds.The bike is owned by an elderly chap, Charles, who has had it for many years. Charles has been connected to the charity for over 30 years. I know nothing about it, except it's been stored indoors, and I haven't even seen it yet. I am hoping to pop round Charles's house and take some pictures either tomorrow or early next week and I'll post them on here.I have no idea when the bike was last used but Charles gave me a 1948 BSA C10 several years ago and it last turned a wheel in 1974.
adrie.degraaff
Holder of a Golden Anorak
Holder of a Golden Anorak

Re: Wanted, Ariel Leader for restoration.

Post by adrie.degraaff »

First paint?, 12.000km, so litle work, price in euro's.

http://www.marktplaats.nl/a/motoren/mot ... ousPage=lr
Micky P

Re: Wanted, Ariel Leader for restoration.

Post by Micky P »

Hi Fellas.

Sorry for the late reply. I have been busy with that four letter word thing ... WORK.

Yes, A.Whitford. I would be interested. I have traveled further than that for an Arrow already this year. And it would be for a good cause.

Let me know if you have any more details please.

Thank you Adrie. But, it is a Leader I am looking for. I have enough Arrow`s for the time being. But THANK YOU for your reply.

Michael.