- Holder of a Silver Anorak
- Posts: 667
- Joined: Sat Jan 07, 2012 9:22 pm
- Location: Oxfordshire
I am currently pursuing a 1930s Panther 350 as something lighter to ride. However it is fitted with a non-working MAGLITA. When I had one long ago in my youth it was endless trouble.
Is there any modern remedy for its lack of sparks ?
mounting dimensions. Does the maglita on the Panther you're
interested in run at engine speed or half engine speed? If the
latter a Lucas Magdyno may well not only fit but also function.
Another avenue may be to get the maglita refurbished. A quick
search of the net threw up these guys:
- Holder of a Platinum Anorak
- Posts: 4490
- Joined: Tue May 10, 2011 9:42 am
- Location: Victoria.. Australia.
- Roger Gwynn
- Holder of a Waxed Cotton Anorak
- Posts: 481
- Joined: Tue May 28, 2013 11:34 am
- Location: Norwich, UK
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest