sq4 magneto instalation

Bikes or not. Whatever
Henning G
Holder of a Nylon Anorak
Holder of a Nylon Anorak

Re: sq4 magneto instalation

Post by Henning G »

Hi bob, The house is not mine, a friend of mine lives there. I'm only a poor aircraft mechanic and have a ordinary house with a disent garage with full heating.. I will post pictures of my Ariel later. Mary Christmas to you as well and a happy New year..
Last edited by Henning G on Thu Dec 22, 2022 10:10 am, edited 1 time in total.
Bob.Murphy
Holder of a Golden Anorak
Holder of a Golden Anorak

Post by Bob.Murphy »

Well, it may not be your house but the Rolls looks quite at home :lol: .

Another aside . . . what type of aircraft do you work on ?? (some are into steam, others have classic cars, I'm into anything that moves or flies ;) )?

Bob.
My avatar shows the late Len Rich in 1970 with the bike I now have - a 1958 Ariel VH
Henning G
Holder of a Nylon Anorak
Holder of a Nylon Anorak

Post by Henning G »

Well, I have been 40 years in the Royal Danish Airforce, as a Chew chief on the F-16 fighters, and for 6 years, I was a flying Chew chef with a total of 118 hours in F-16. Believe that’s why I’m a bit perfectionist, not always nice but quite satisfying when everything works. Been to quite a few airfields in England, when we were at airshows, normally two or three every year. The house is impressive, and my friend has a RR, but unfortunately his hands is pointing in the wrong direction, so It’s me that maintains his car.