New Member - Potential Owner

Bikes or not. Whatever
RickB

New Member - Potential Owner

Post by RickB »

deleted
Last edited by RickB on Wed Sep 14, 2022 10:35 am, edited 1 time in total.
JohnnyBeckett
Holder of a Golden Anorak

Re: New Member - Potential Owner

Post by JohnnyBeckett »

hi if you join the AOMCC there is a members only section, but there is no new members page :roll:
simon.holyfield
Holder of a Platinum Anorak
Holder of a Platinum Anorak

Post by simon.holyfield »

Welcome aboard Rick!
cheers

Simes

'51 Square Four,
'58 Huntmaster,
'42 W/NG,
'30 Model A
https://ariel-square-four.blogspot.com
Simon.Gardiner

Post by Simon.Gardiner »

Judging from where some things get posted we've got too many Forum sections with what we've got already!
All you need to do now is work out which flavour of Square Four you really want ;) :mrgreen:

Welcome!

SG

(PS the Club welcomes members even if they don't actually own an Ariel but just appreciate them...)
Web admin (webmaster@arielownersmcc.com)

'55 Huntmaster, '56 VH, ' 51 VH, '62 Arrow, '80 R100RT, '00 Sprint ST (now with a new Arrow project, and just now those 4-stroke Ariel parts can't even make one running bike...)
RickB

Post by RickB »

deleted
Last edited by RickB on Wed Sep 14, 2022 10:35 am, edited 1 time in total.
TonyBaxter
Holder of a Waxed Cotton Anorak
Holder of a Waxed Cotton Anorak

Post by TonyBaxter »

RickB wrote: Wed Sep 14, 2022 7:41 am
JohnnyBeckett wrote: Tue Sep 13, 2022 9:02 pm hi if you join the AOMCC there is a members only section, but there is no new members page :roll:
Wow! To be greeted with a contemptuous 'eye roll' has surely put me in my place as a non-owner. Vividly illustrates the division between owners and non-owners - despite us all having (presumably) the same level of love and respect for these bikes. I believed there would be a higher level of camaraderie amongst Ariel devotees.

Thanks though to Simon G and Simon H for your welcome and positive comment.

If forum moderators consider it inappropriate for a new member to introduce him or herself, I have no objection to this thread being removed.
Welcome Rick, and in my opinion, I think that you may have misinterpreted Johnny's post.
dave.owen

Post by dave.owen »

Rick, all are welcome on the forum, and help will be in abundance when you make the leap to buying an Ariel. Sq4's are available but can be scary to new owners . We'll sorted examples are a joy to ride.
Please keep us updated on your quest.

Dave
AOMCC Treasurer
BobWard

Post by BobWard »

Welcome to AOMCC forum. I see you are located in West Midlands if you would like to attend our Selly Oak branch meetings you would be welcomed with open arms or perhaps a gentle handshake, our members have a full range of Ariel four stokes and I’ve yet to see a member turn up on two stroke - Arrow - Leader or even an Ariel 3. Some members have more than one Square and have rebuilt theses machines so are very knowledgeable that you could talk to for advice on your choice, we meet on the 1st Wednesday of the Month at the Coach and Horses Weatheroak Hill at 8pm in the snug/furthest along bar and on the 3rd Wednesday of the month we meet up with the Coventry/ Nuneaton/ Tamworth ( Warwickshire) chaps at The Bull and Butcher Corley Moor for lunch 12noon and a chin wag. Bob
1958 Huntmaster
1957 VH 500
1960 FB Cruiser 84
JohnnyBeckett

Post by JohnnyBeckett »

hi how your post read was you was looking for a new members site :?: on the post that has been took down ,if you put that you was a new member to the forum i would have welcome you to the forum, but that is not you wrote and now people are thinking if you are not a AOMCC member i wouldn't welcome you witch is wrong :? i welcome ALL