Classic bike guide

Bikes or not. Whatever
Roger Gwynn
Holder of a Golden Anorak

Re: Classic bike guide

Post by Roger Gwynn »

Ollie Hulme wrote the article, one of their series of buyer's guides not Steve Wilson, (I don't talk to Steve Wilson) I assume it is a library shot on the cover. Ollie did consult me on the article but never asked me how to spell Ariel and I know he and the editor are both highly embaresed about it (why isn't there a spell checker on this forum of a thing, I never could spell but I like to get it right.)
Roger Gwynn, Membership Secretary, curator of the Machine Register and the works drawings. Director of Draganfly Motorcycles, Craven Equipment and Supreme Motorcycles mostly retired.
will_curry
Holder of a Silver Anorak
Holder of a Silver Anorak

Post by will_curry »

Roger,

The forum is the wrong place for a spell checker. You type the words into a text box which is part
of your browser software. The forum only sees what you've typed after you've hit 'Submit'.

Most browsers have spell checkers but do make sure you've turned on the UK version and not the US
version.

It is naturally still possible to screw things up - my latest is 'foe' in place of 'for' in an email to the
accountant - there will probably be a 'phone call on Monday . . .
Roger Gwynn

Post by Roger Gwynn »

Thank you Will, found it. You are lucky to get phone calls from your accountant, I never seem to be able to contact mine.
Roger Gwynn, Membership Secretary, curator of the Machine Register and the works drawings. Director of Draganfly Motorcycles, Craven Equipment and Supreme Motorcycles mostly retired.
TonyBaxter
Holder of a Waxed Cotton Anorak
Holder of a Waxed Cotton Anorak

Post by TonyBaxter »

'embaresed' lol (Sorry Roger, I couldn't resist!).