Single spares

Post here for help with the forum
d.mulcahy

Single spares

Post by d.mulcahy »

Can someone tell me if the new spares guru is operating yet to order fork seals chrome oil seal holders and head stock bearings from. TIA. Dave.
dave.owen
Holder of a Golden Anorak

Re: Single spares

Post by dave.owen »

The spares are currently in store awaiting sorting.
Storage racks are being built.shouldnt be too long.

Dave
AOMCC Treasurer
ian.gallpen

Post by ian.gallpen »

Any update on when Single Spares will be up and running again? I have a couple of engine items I'd like to order.

Cheers.
ian.scott
Holder of a Silver Anorak

Post by ian.scott »

I would like to see some response to this as well as I have lost the star washer and wing nut from my girder forks and have tried emailing and ringing the singlespares official with no reply and even tried ringing the general spares co-ordinator with no luck. Dragnfly show these items as out of stock and John Budgen dosn't appear to be in business any longer either.
JohnnyBeckett

Post by JohnnyBeckett »

hi Ian , john budgen is still going you have to phone him, i got parts off him at kempton park 2 weeks ago that i phoned him for , his web site is not working
admin

Post by admin »

I have emailed the overall spares co-ordinator, asking him to look into this (and respond).
ian.scott

Post by ian.scott »

JohnnyBeckett wrote: Sat Sep 25, 2021 1:36 pm Single spares

by d.mulcahy » Tue Apr 27, 2021 12:08 pm
JohnnyBeckett wrote: Sat Sep 25, 2021 1:36 pm hi Ian , john budgen is still going you have to phone him, i got parts off him at kempton park 2 weeks ago that i phoned him for , his web site is not working
Do you have a current number I can try , the only number I can find just rings out and I think it is his old number.

Ian
Roger Gwynn

Post by Roger Gwynn »

Inside the front cover of Cheval is a list of spares organisers, including Allan, the new singles spares guy complete with phone numbers, both landline and mobile as well as email. Go easy on the email he is a bit new to all that IT stuff.
Roger Gwynn, Membership Secretary, curator of the Machine Register and the works drawings. Director of Draganfly Motorcycles, Craven Equipment and Supreme Motorcycles mostly retired.
JohnnyBeckett

Post by JohnnyBeckett »

hi ian the number i use for john budgen is 01798 875390 is that the number you have got :?: and i find it is best to ring in the afternoon because he is in and out of the workshop some days i just keep trying or he may be away on holiday :?:
ian.scott

Post by ian.scott »

I used 01922 277550 which is in OBM and got hold of him today but he couldn't help with the bits but Draganfly have just had
the star washer delivered which I wll use with an ordinary 20 tpi nut for the time being

Ian