Arrow gearbox bush

roy.craddock

Arrow gearbox bush

Post by roy.craddock »

Hi, does anyone have a bush part no T 773 that I can buy please or any advice where to purchase one, it’s the bush that the kickstart shaft fits into, Many Thanks, Regards Roy, :D
JohnnyBeckett
Holder of a Golden Anorak

Re: Arrow gearbox bush

Post by JohnnyBeckett »

hi Roy, have you tried the club's two stroke spares i see drags have not got one ( but that is nothing new )
bh.sprint
Holder of a Waxed Cotton Anorak

Post by bh.sprint »

Hello Roy,

Have you found a bush yet ? and do you want a new one or a used one-- there must be a lot of gearbox parts out there and someone may have a bush in good condition. Brian H.
roy.craddock

Post by roy.craddock »

Hi Brian, a new one would be very good, but I will settle for a good used one too, mine has quite a lot of play, just replaced the quadrant ,so thought I will also replace the bush, all the other bushes are available from Drags, except the T773 , Thanks for your interest and help,Regards Roy.
Roger Gwynn

Post by Roger Gwynn »

T773 when they were in stock at Draganfly sold at a rate of 2 per year and are available from the club, little sense in Draganfly competing for sales of 2 bushes per year. I wonder how many retailers would stock anything with that low a rate of sale, would you?
Roger Gwynn, Membership Secretary, curator of the Machine Register and the works drawings. Director of Draganfly Motorcycles, Craven Equipment and Supreme Motorcycles mostly retired.
roy.craddock

Post by roy.craddock »

Hi Roger I agree but as Draganfly usually had everything that I have ever needed for my restoration project, just thought that they may have one , never mind just waiting for John to reply to my enquiry, hopefully he has one, don’t want to reuse the existing as the gearbox is already stripped down so makes sense to replace now, Regards Roy, a customer of Draganfly.
bh.sprint

Post by bh.sprint »

Hi Roy,

Did you manage to get a kick starter shaft bush from Two Stoke spares ? I found one in my spares box but it is rusty on the inside .

Brian H.
roy.craddock

Post by roy.craddock »

Hi Brian , Yes I have ordered one from John so that's good news, thanks so much for all your help and caring ,we it arrives I can put the gear box back together again and go for a nice ride, Best Regards Roy.