For Sale: 1950 NG

chris.shearwood
Holder of a Silver Anorak

For Sale: 1950 NG

Post by chris.shearwood »

I've decided to thin out the herd a little so my 1950 NG is for sale for $4,000 Canadian, firm (GBP 2,600). The bike is in pretty well standard trim except for a brake light, a 276 carb, a dual seat, an incorrect kick-start lever and a locking twist grip which I believe to be a period accessory (I have the key too!). Currently it is fitted with a single port head but included in the sale would be a twin port head along with the left hand exhaust pipe, silencer and a spare single port head. The bike starts and runs well but is currently suffering from a few oil leaks. I believe the paint on the tank and wheel rims to be original. Also original, according to my Draganfly dating certificate, are frame, gearbox and crankcase. Somebody has very optimistically installed a 120 mph speedometer instead of the 80 mph version shown on the certificate.

Written maintenance records from 2006 to the present are also included.

Delivery possible to eastern Canada or north-eastern United States.

I believe I am the fourth owner and have had it in my possession since 1989. It has served me well over the years but I don't put on enough mileage these days to justify the expense of keeping it.

If more photos or other information is required please don't hesitate to ask via a Private Message.
Attachments
DSC03736.JPG
DSC03732.JPG
Oil gauge works, needle should be zeroed but I am afraid to try!
Oil gauge works, needle should be zeroed but I am afraid to try!
1946 4G and 1951 VH
Akumar
Holder of a Nylon Anorak
Holder of a Nylon Anorak

Re: For Sale: 1950 NG

Post by Akumar »

Hi Chris, this is Kumar from Minnesota. I will buy this if still available. I also sent you a private message. Please call 612-four-3-eight-711-nine. Thanks.
50 NG, 53 VB, 58 Colt
chris.shearwood

Re: For Sale: 1950 NG

Post by chris.shearwood »

Akumar wrote: Fri Aug 05, 2022 3:39 am Hi Chris, this is Kumar from Minnesota. I will buy this if still available. I also sent you a private message. Please call 612-four-3-eight-711-nine. Thanks.
Hi Kumar,
That is nice to hear. I'll be contacting you by phone to further discuss the sale.
Regards, Chris
1946 4G and 1951 VH