Ariel project wanted

charvey
Holder of a Nylon Anorak
Holder of a Nylon Anorak

Ariel project wanted

Post by charvey »

Hi All, I advertised for a 26-29 Ariel project and had one sensible answer, two scams through OBM and a couple of others I'm not sure about and I realise it's very difficult to pick up that type of Ariel at the right price so here goes again looking for a ridged back end, tele's front end, 500cc iron engined Ariel project half finished one, one that will never be finished or started come to that.
It's a project I need, I have just finish off some village portable stocks, bird tables, bird feeders, whistles metal and wood, bug boxes and fairy doors but I really need an Ariel to get on with not a alloy head a good old cast iron job has any body out there got something for me. A.O.M.C.C 691 I live in North Northants Clive.
JohnnyBeckett
Holder of a Golden Anorak
Holder of a Golden Anorak

Re: Ariel project wanted

Post by JohnnyBeckett »

hi peter kemp he was the clubs singles spares and he has a goodfew bikes and he was selling some in the clubs cheval mag in the last few months look him up i see what he is selling and give him ring he is a nice guy and very helpful :)
Last edited by JohnnyBeckett on Sat Jun 18, 2022 12:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.
tjattwood

Post by tjattwood »

Hi Charvey

I have a 1957 KH 500 twin that's in need of some restoration, not sure if this is what you are looking for, can email you some recent pictures if so.

Thanks

Tim
charvey
Holder of a Nylon Anorak
Holder of a Nylon Anorak

Post by charvey »

Hi Tim, I am really after a solid back end tele front end, I should have put a single as I have a few bit's and pieces for them in my shed and I've had a Huntmaster, squarefour and I tended to stick to singles now on but thanks very much , Regards Clive.
charvey
Holder of a Nylon Anorak
Holder of a Nylon Anorak

Post by charvey »

Hi All, After asking for a 26-29 project I had one reply but the project was a bit above my pay grade then had a reply back that after looking at it the chap has decided to finish it off himself, great I thought another Ariel on the road.
As I had no other replies apart from 3 scams, (why do they bother),I decided to try for a solid back end, tele's front end 500 single still no replies so I think members have dragged out these bikes realised they don't need so much doing to them and are getting them ready for the road themselves so I haven't got my project but there is going to be a lot more Ariels on the road. Great stuff.
Still looking Clive.
olaf.suess
Holder of a Nylon Anorak
Holder of a Nylon Anorak

Post by olaf.suess »

Hello
It all takes time. And sometimes two or three good projects come along. There will always be cheaters. There are many people following your search here. you need time.
26'C, 27'C,28'C,31'MF, 38' RH, 43' W/NG